Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Still Here ... Still Writing.

It's funny how time just flies when you've got your head down, pounding away on the keyboard.  I finally noticed that I had not posted anything on my blog since April 16th.  Have no fear, I am still here, and still writing.  Synchronicity needed some major rewriting after the first draft, so I have been frantically pounding away at that.  I've also started a new project, tentatively called In The Spirit of Things.  I'll have more details about that coming out later.  I am shooting for a July 4th release date for Synchronicity, but I'll have a firmer date once I finish the rewriting.

So, if you haven't checked out my books yet, hop over to my book store to get a copy of my first three books.  If you have read my first three books, and are waiting for the fourth, please be patient just a little bit longer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment