Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Shedding a Few Pounds

So, I need to lose weight. Who doesn't? I do. The problem that I have with dieting is that I am on the road constantly, which means that I am eating out all the time. That doesn't always go well when you are dieting. Other than eating salads (which gets old after a while), there usually are not a lot of healthy items on the menu that stay within the boundaries of a diet.

In the past, I've tried counting calories in the past. That was a mistake. Calorie counting always makes me feel like I can't eat anything. By the time you have added up the calories from breakfast, you find that you can only have enough left to eat a slice of bread, a slice of cheese, two pickles, and a carrot.

So, I joined Weight Watchers for Men. It seems like it is more flexible than just counting calories. Plus, I am wearing a FitBit now, which helps me track my activity throughout the day.

Hopefully, the combination of this two things will help me to shed a few pounds off this aging mess that I call a body.

No comments:

Post a Comment