Thursday, December 27, 2012

Virtual Book Tour Comes To An End

I've reached the end of my Virtual Book Tour for BLACK and WHITE and DEAD ALL OVER.  I wanted to take a brief moment to thank all of the bloggers who participated in the book tour.  All of your kind words were greatly appreciated.  I also want to say a special "thanks" to Sage from Sage's Blog Tours for the work that she did to get the tour arranged.


GIVEAWAYS STILL AVAILABLE

Don't forget that there are still some chances out there to win a copy of the book.  Check out the following blogs to enter.

The Ramblings of a Toddler's Mom

A Write To Review

Novel Creativity

One final note, check back here on my blog on January 1, 2013.  The final artwork for the cover of the next book in the Brian Wilder series, Deadlines, will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment