Friday, October 12, 2012

Help Design The Cover For My New Book

I decided to take a short break from writing my new book Deadlines to play around with a few cover ideas.  I've been tinkering around with a few different color schemes and layouts.  I would love to have your feedback on what you think of the designs.  Tell me what you like, and what you don't like, as well as what you might suggest that I do differently.
 Deadlines is the next book in the series started with BLACK and WHITE and DEAD ALL OVER, so I wanted to stay within the cover theme of the first book.  Please take a look below and feel free leave your thoughts.


Cover A

Cover B


Cover C

Cover D


Cover E

Cover F

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout of Cover C (the green one) the best, but I believe it might fit the image and the title better if it were rendered in the color from Cover A (the red one).

    ReplyDelete