Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Book Release!!

Those of you who knew me in school may remember that I had a desire to be a writer.  It has been many years, but with the advent of new technologies that make publishing much easier, I am pleased to announce the release of my first book.

The Case Files of Doyle & McCraken is available now for purchase exclusively on Amazon.com for the Kindle for $2.99, and the paperback version will be available sometime next week for $6.99 through Amazon.  In about 90 days, it will be available on the Apple iBookstore for the iPhone and iPad.  This is a collection of seven short stories about the detective agency, Doyle & McCraken Investigations in the early 1950s.

If you like the works of Raymond Chandler and Dashiell Hammett, then hopefully you will like these.  Check out my author page on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/author/mbradley.  Plus, watch for additional books which should be released over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment